The camera remains the prime importance when it comes to choosing a smartphone. Nowadays, the competition in the market with regards to smartphone cameras is much high. Every other day companies are launching smartphones with high camera standards and features that can capture best shots even in extreme conditions.
Why Night Shooting Feature of Smartphones are Necessary?
People have become more camera conscious, and everyone wants to flaunt their best quality pictures to win the race going on social media. The advanced features also add up the cost of smartphones, but vivo newly introduced vivo V19 Neo comes with super night mode and much more within a reasonable price.
The phone qualifies all advanced camera functionalities which the user will want in today’s world. The camera consists of lot more features which we will be discussing in this article along with how to take a good photo at night with vivo v19 Neo”, but before that, let’s understand why low light is a problem.
Why low light is a problem for photography?
- For the beginners, it is essential to know the technical aspects of taking photos in the dark. The issue always remains with the size as most of the sensors integrate from 15 to 30mm. Though many smartphones receive enough daylight, still the cheap receives few photons in the dark, there have been multiple solutions to this issue. This can be done by taking advantage of the night modes, which takes multiple exposures and then combining them to put a better outcome while reducing the photo’s noise.
- To get a bright photo with small sensors to amplify the image sensor’s light sensitivity. Though the camera will do itself by taking pictures in automatic mode, the camera with higher ISO sensitivity can produce more significant read errors which manifest lots of detail and washed out colors from the picture. It results in bright and sharp images by making it look presentable. The higher ISO sensitivities help to produce more vivid images with faster shutter speed while increasing the image quality.
- The modern phones come with LED flashlight color with environmental lighting and prevent color casts. But they also have some drawbacks and can eliminate all shadows, causing the picture looking like flat and two dimensional. However, in the portrait mode, ensure the brightest corner, which doesn’t let the light directly fall from above to avoid shadow on the face.
Top 5 Tips can Help You Take a Good Picture at Night on Mobile Phone
These are some tips that may help you take a good picture at night you’re your vivo smartphone, making it the “the best camera phone for night shooting.
- The city outskirts will provide you with ambient light to grab the view of the night sky. The backgrounds from the countryside landscape, along with stars and moon, will give a magnificent look.
- Tripod is an essential part of low light photography as it helps to stabilize the camera to avoid blurriness.
- If you don’t have the option to control the shutter speed in your smartphone, there are many developed apps with the help of simulating this effect. This app takes multiple photos in a short span while recreating the look of prolonged exposure. For Android, Camera FV-5 Lite, or Night Camera are great options.
- Avoid using flash and HDR mode when its dark outside as they draw out the faint light of stars, and you will end up getting a black image. The HDR slows down the speed of your camera, so keeping them off will boost the performance. Also, avoid the zoom as it diminishes the quality when tried to take a picture more significant than your phone.
- Aperture is one of the most crucial elements which refers to the size of the lens through which the light can enter. A wide aperture could result in a smaller depth and can enhance the bokeh effect. The wide aperture helps keep more focus on the image, especially when you want to reduce the blurriness for capturing shots.
Vivo V19 Neo is your Best Camera Phone for Night Shooting
Vivo v19 Neo Super Night Mode has mastered in with quad set up of 48 megapixels with f/1.79 aperture and 8-megapixel wide-angle-camera with an f/2.2 aperture, a 2-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor which matches somewhat withvivoS1 pro AI quad-camera.
You can also find some amount of fish shots, especially in low lights, with more deterioration. The 8-megapixel macro lens helps in increasing the versatility of the camera. The post-processing pleasures’ eyes and pictures even stand out in low-quality scenarios with accurate colors.
It also has a portrait mode to blur out the background or discoloring it by keeping you the main subject. You can also switch to bokeh mode, which allows you to set the level of blurriness. It also has a pose- master feature which provides you with pose stencils.
The front of vivo V19 Neo consists of two lenses with a punch hole inside it. The 32-megapixel camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle secondary shooter, provides a more extensive view. The speed varies from fast as 1/2000th of a second like a freezing split moment to slower speeds like 1/4th of a second, which is doesn’t for blurring the moving objects.
Vivo V19 Neo has amazing HDR combines such a dynamic range of dark and light variations to form one final product. The shutters, while open, allow the time for light to enter and makes a fantastic combination of aperture, shutter speed, and ISO, also known as the Exposure Triangle.
The micro installer inside the camera adjusts itself while moving the lens slightly to stabilize the shot with its mechanical technique. It doesn’t require any software, and further, you don’t need to compromise with the quality.
Vivo V19 Neo is enlaced with amazing zooming features like optical zoom, which makes the subject appear closer to further to get your closer shot without ruining image quality. On the other hand, digital zoom offers a similar effect but without any mechanical work by making the subject closer by cropping, which destroys the high resolution.
They result in big files, but the zoom in can make arts crafts noticeable. The wide-angled is restricted to 105 degrees but is lower in quality when compared to the primary one. The features of video recording are also excellent and allow footage up to 4K 30fps or 1080p 60fps.
However, if an ultra-wide lens does so, it can cause a loss in quality compared to the primary lens. The phone captures smooth footage with the help of ultra-stable mode toggle. For close up shots to work well, the users can try clicking the subject from the distance of 4 centimeters. The phone can be compared to expensive phones trending in the market right now.
These were some tips that can be used with vivo V19 Neo night photography to get some amazing clicks. The advanced features of this smartphone have much to provide and renders satisfactory performance to the users. Nowadays, this feature has become a must in every smartphone to capture the beautiful night moments of your life without skipping due to the darkness.