You can go to Camera>select Night in the bottom to enable it. Some phones do not support Super AI Night Mode, but support AI Scene Identification. At night or in low brightness, the Low Light Mode will be activated automatically. It can also take bright and clear photos in low brightness.
Warmly Tips: Some phones support AI Night Mode or AI Scene Identification.
Our some phones support to use Face Beauty while taking videos. Go to Camera>enter Videos mode, click icon in the top center(For Funtouch OS 4.5 and higher version) or icon in the right bottom corner(For the below Funtouch OS 4.5 version) to activate Face Beauty.
For the phones that do not support this feature, you can download & install the third-party apps such as BeautyCam to achieve it.
There are some tips that may help extend the battery life:
1. Close Wi-Fi, data, Bluetooth, GPS and other connectivity when you don`t need them;
2. Don`t play your phone while charging;
3. Charge your phone in time before the battery capacity is low(20%). It is no good to charge the phone when the battery capacity is too low;
4. Don`t overcharge your phone. Stop charging when it is fully charged;
5. Avoid putting it under the high or too cold temperature;
6. Use the original Charger and USB cable to charge your phone.
You can follow these steps to calibrate the battery:
1. Charge your phone fully;
2. Turn off your phone;
3. Charge it for about 10 minutes;
4. Power it on, then power it off immediately;
5. Charge it for about 10 minutes, then power it on.
Warmly Tips: Remember that it is not recommended to perform this process regularly. Perform this process once every three months at the most.
If both phones are Vivo phones:
1. Open EasyShare on your old phone and new phone, select Replacement;
2. Click Old phone and New phone. Old phone will generate a QR code. Use New phone to scan it;
3. Select data you want to transfer to your new phone, then touch Start;
4. Click Done after file transmits completion.
If your old phone is not Vivo phone, download & install Shareit on your old and Vivo phone, then transfer Easyshare to your old phone by using Shareit. And then you can follow the above steps to transfer data.
Warmly Tips: Due to the permission limitation, the apps transferred might not be installed on your phone automatically. You need to go to File Manager>APKs to install
1. Adjust the focus until the picture gets clear when shooting;
2. Try to photograph with sufficient light;
3. Do not shake when you are shooting;
4. In low brightness, use Professional mode(Set S(Shutter speed) as 2-4 seconds) or Night mode(Some phones support it) to take photos. Meanwhile, please keep your phone stable(It is very important).
When taking selfies in low brightness, turn on HDR mode(Some phones do not support it);
5. In the dark, turn on Selfie Softlight, Smart Screen Flash or rear flash when taking photos;
6. If the objects easily move on, you can go to Professional mode and adjust ISO to the larger value, then touch the Shutter button.
Please don’t worry, there is a way that might help you track your Vivo phone:
1. Go to https://www.google.com/android/find and sign in to your Google Account.
2. If you have more than one device, click the lost device at the top of the screen.
3. The device gets a notification.
4. On the map, see about where the device is.
a. The location is approximate and might not be accurate.
b. If your device can’t be found, you’ll see its last known location, if available.
5. Pick what you want to do. If needed, first click Enable lock & erase.
a. Play sound
Rings your device at full volume for 5 minutes, even if it’s set to silent or vibrate.
Locks your device with your PIN, pattern, or password. If you don’t have a lock, you can set one. To help someone return your device to you, you can add a message or phone number to the lock screen.
Permanently deletes all data on your device (but might not delete SD cards). After you erase, Find My Device won’t work on the device.
Important: If you find your device after erasing, you’ll likely need your Google Account password to use it again. Learn about device protection.
Note: There are several conditions that need to be fulfilled before locating your phone:
1. Your phone is powered on;
2. Location of your phone is turned on;
3. Your Google account is logged in;
4. Your phone is connected to the Internet；
5. Find My Device is activated in Settings(>More settings)>(Security & Privacy>More security settings)Security>Device Manager(Device administrators).
It is not necessary to charge your phone fully based on the chemical properties and structure of Li-Ion battery. You can charge it to any levels, then stop charging.
There are some reasons that can cause the phone to lag or hang. Please refer to the methods below for help:
2. When the most space of the system or SD card is occupied, the lagging issue is easy to happen. You can follow these steps to release the space of your phone and SD card:
a. Enter i Manager>Space cleanup(management) to clean up the cache more often;
b. Remove the apps you infrequently use;
3. Update is usually meant to optimize the system’s compatibility and stability for the newly released phone. It can optimize the existing problems or system bugs. We suggest you update your phone to the latest version;
4. Some third-party apps can also make the phone lag. We suggest you download the apps from Play Store or V-Appstore and keep them the latest version;
5. Low power mode saves power by reducing the performance of the phone. When lagging or hanging, do not turn on Low power mode.
If above measures are not effective, please access Settings>More settings>Backup & Reset>Erase all data>Reset phone. It will delete data on your phone, please back up your important data before doing it.
If the issue still exists, please feel free to contact us or seek help from our service center.
You can download & install the third-party battery apps such as Battery to check the detailed information of your battery.