VR video has high requirements for hardware and software optimization. If your phone isn`t equipped with Gyroscope, the VR videos easily shake even though your phone is arranged horizontally. Hope for your understanding.
Here is a way that can help you attach the subtitle to the video on your phone:
1. Download or create the subtitle file in srt format (.srt);
2. Make sure the video and subtitle file name are identical, such as: Kung Fu.avi; Kung Fu.srt;
3. Put the video and subtitle in the same folder;
4. Open the video, click the 3 dots icon>Subtitles>turn on Auto association subtitles to display the subtitle.
Currently, our phones do not support the Online Subtitles feature. We recommend you download & install the third-party apps to achieve it.
Video recordings: mp4 is supported;
Pictures: png, jpg, bmp, gif are supported;
Sound recordings: m4a is supported;
Music: mp3, ogg, wav, midi, flac, ape, wma, m4a, aac, amr, awb, mp2 are supported;
Video: avi, mp4, 3gp, wmv are supported.
Yeah. First, download 3D videos and install the player app on your phone, then wear a 3D glass, and then you can see 3D videos on your phone.
The phones that can record 4K videos support to play 4K videos. You can go to Camera>VIDEOS>touch XXp on the top to check if your phone supports to record 4K videos.
Yes. But you need to download VR videos and use the VR video player.
Please don’t worry, here are some helpful methods for you:
1. Reboot your phone, then try again;
2. Settings>More Settings>App manager>touch More at the upper right corner>Show system processes>Albums and Vidoes>Storage>Clear data(For Funtouch OS 4.0 and lower version, access Settings>More settings>Applications>All>Albums and Videos>Storage>Clear data);
3. If the video is saved in SD card, please insert your SD card into another phone to check if there is the same issue. If yes, we recommend you change an SD card;
4. Go to Settings>More settings>Backup & Reset to Restore(Reset) all settings. Don`t worry, no data or media will be deleted.
If above methods are not effective, please seek help from our service center.
If you are playing local videos with the default video player, you can slide upward and downward on the left side of the player interface to adjust the brightness. Perform the same operation on the right side of player interface to adjust the volume.
If the video format is unsupported by your phone, the video might not be played normally. We recommend use other video player apps such as MX Player to play the videos.
If the format(avi, mp4, 3gp, wmv) is supported, try the following methods to solve this problem:
1. Go to Settings>More Settings>App manager>touch More at the upper right corner>Show system processes>Videos>Storage>Clear data(For Funtouch OS 4.0 and lower version, access Settings>More settings>Applications>All>Videos>Storage>Clear data);
2. Use other video player apps such as VLC, MX Player to check if there is the same issue. If yes, the video might be damaged;
3. Go to Settings>More settings>Backup & Reset to Restore(Reset) all settings. Don`t worry, no data or media will be deleted.
If the issue still exists, please feel free to contact us.