Due to the limitation of the hardware, the intensity of vibration cannot be adjusted.
Please don`t worry, here are some helpful methods for you:
1. Go to Settings>Sound and vibration(Sound/Volume), check Vibration is turned on or off;
2. Reboot your phone, then check again;
3. If it happens only to some app, we recommend you remove it, then install it again;
4. Update your phone to the latest version;
5. Enter Settings>More settings>Backup & reset>Restore(Reset) all settings. Don`t worry, no data or media will be deleted.
If above measures are not effective, please seek help from our service center.
Please don`t worry, it is normal that some of our phones support to vibrate when powered on or off. This feature cannot be turned off.
You can go to Settings>Sound and vibration(Volume/Sounds) to turn on/off the Vibrate switch.
Calculator is in mute mode by default. You can go to Settings>Sound and vibration(Volume/Sounds) to turn on Touch sound. Then there will be touch sound while using Calculator.