1. Go to Settings>Calendar>Calendar accounts to add accounts as the storage location of your event;
2. Go to Calendar to add an event. On the edit interface, you can touch Local calendar or the Account to select the storage location of your event.
For Funtouch OS 2.6 and lower version, go to Calendar>touch Menu button on the left of Home button>select Settings>touch Add account to add accounts as the storage location of your event.
Vivo phones support to record for 3 hours at most.
Long press the apps’ icon on the Home screen, if there a “X” icon, it means the app can be deleted.
Warmly Tips: Some built-in apps such as Browser, i Music, Email cannot be deleted.
For Funtouch OS 3.0 and higher version, please click the below link to download it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p_khXxvXqZB9sqPwJzWayDlPd0rtQqSK/view?usp=drivesdk
For Funtouch OS 2.6 and lower version, you can go to Settings>More settings>Applications>Factory APP list to find and install this app.
Please don`t worry, these steps below may help fix this issue:
1. Make sure the space of your phone is sufficient;
2. Upgrade your phone to the latest version;
3. Clear the data of Recorder;
4. Access to Settings>More settings>Backup & Reset>Restore(Reset) all settings. Don`t worry, no data or media will be deleted.
If it still exists, please feel free to contact us.
The recording files are saved in the Record folder in File Manager. You can enter this folder to delete the recording files.
It is the Horizontal Determination Tool, which is used to examine whether the phone is placed horizontally. When the number is 0, your phone is parallel to the horizontal line.
You can find the Stopwatch and Timer on the default Clock app on your phone.
You can enter Calendar>select the day>touch New in the bottom left corner(For Funtouch OS 3.0, touch “+” icon at the upper right corner and for Funtouch OS 2.6 and lower version, touch “+” icon in the bottom right corner) to add a new event.
Enter Calendar>touch Event at the bottom to enter All events interface>long press the event>select the events you want to delete, then you can touch Delete at the bottom to delete them.
For Funtouch OS 3.0, touch All events at the bottom to enter All events interface. Long press the event, then touch Delete at the bottom to delete it.
For Funtouch OS 2.6 and lower version, long press the event, then touch Delete to delete it.