How to move apps to SD card on vivo smartphone?
vivo phone with Android Marshmallow and higher version cannot support to move apps to SD card. But you can still move the media files and documents to the SD card.
Enter File Manager>All files(Phone storage)>find the files you want to transfer to SD card>touch Edit at the upper right corner>select the files>touch Cut or Copy>go to SD card>touch Paste to paste the files in SD card.
Warmly Tips: In order to make sure the system runs stably, some files cannot be moved to SD card.
For the below Android M version, please go to i Manager>App manager>App mover, then choose the app you would like to move. Click on Move, and then select Move to SD card.
Warmly Tips: There are certain immovable apps such as some built-in apps, Input method apps, security apps, games with high security requirements you will not be able to move in this way.
How to enable APP Clone on vivo phone?
There are two ways to enable App Clone on vivo smartphone such as vivo X50, V20, Y20i:
1. Go to Settings>App clone to turn on the App clone switch of the apps;
2. Long press the apps icon mentioned below on the desktop. There will be a “+”. Tap on the “+” to clone the app.
Warmly Tips: vivo phone App Clone supports WhatsApp, Line, BBM, WeChat, Zalo, Facebook, Instagram, Viber and so on. Due to the performance limitation, some phones(like Y53) only support to clone some apps such as WhatsApp, Wechat.
If there is no your desired app, please give us a feedback or contact us directly.
What can Easy Touch be used to do?
We can perform some operations faster with Easy Touch. Turn it on in Settings, then you can perform some operations such Screenshot, Screen lock, Home screen, Flashlight fast on any interfaces by tapping on Easy Touch.
Can I split the screen of the app which is unsupported by Smart Split?
If the app is unsupported by this feature, we cannot split its screen. If you hope some app can be supported by Smart Split, please give us a feedback.
How to enable Easy Touch on vivo phone?
You can go to Settings>More settings>Easy Touch to turn it on. And you can customize the menu and set its idle visibility.
How to use Smart split 2.0 in vivo phone?
1. Go to Settings>Smart Multi-screen, open the Smart Split(Smart Multi-screen) to turn on Smart Split(Smart Multi-screen) and the apps.
2. Go to Settings>Status bar and notification, turn on Allow notification of these apps;
3. Keep the video in full screen view. When a message from the social media apps is received, the message will show as a floating icon;
4. Tap the icon, and the screen will split into two, then you can handle both of them easily.
Warmly Tips: Floating icon is supported by the following apps: Video, Google Play Movies&TV, and YouTube.
How to use Smart Split 3.0 in vivo phone?
1. Use three fingers to slide downwards on an application interface or touch the Multiple tasks shortcut in Control Center to activate the Smart Split options menu(You can find the supported apps in Settings>Smart Split>Manual screen splitting);
2. Tap on the application to initiate the split;
3. To go to the Smart Split tools menu, tap on icon in the center of the screen, and you will see three icons:
a. icon: Touch it to exit the split;
b. icon: Touch it to switch positions;
c. icon: Touch it to go back to the Home screen.
What is "Hovered" in vivo phone?
Due to the large size of the screen, you may not be able to use one hand for part of the interface. Hovering will pull down the top of the screen and stop it so that one hand can operate the area that can not be touched.
How to use the Picture-in-Picture feature?
Picture-in-Picture (PIP) is a feature available on Android smartphones running Android 8.0 and later. It allows you to multitask. For instance, you can search for a restaurant while video chatting with a friend or watch a YouTube video while getting directions on Google Maps. You can follow these steps to experience it:
1. Go to Settings>More settings>Permission management(Applications)>Picture in Picture to turn on the apps(This feature isn’t compatible with all apps, and it’s up to developers to indicate whether an app supports this function);
2. Launch Picture in Picture:
a. For Chrome, set a video to full screen, then press the Home button;
b. For Google Maps, enter the Navigation interface, then press the Home button;
c. For the social media apps, make a video calling, then press the Back button;
d. For the video apps, play a video, then press the Home button.
Warmly Tips: YouTube’s PIP mode requires a subscription to YouTube Red, its ad-free platform. The way around that is to watch YouTube videos in Chrome rather than using the YouTube app.
How to disable Smart Split feature?
You can go to Settings>Smart Multi-screen/Smart Split>(Message screen splitting>) to turn off Message screen splitting/Smart Multi-screen/Smart-Split switch to disable it.
Warmly Tips: For Funtouch OS 3.1 and above version, Manual screen-split is enabled by default and cannot be disabled.
Can I achieve App Clone although my phone does not support it?
Of course, you can use the third-party apps to achieve this feature, such as Parallel Space – Multi Accounts;
1. Download & install Parallel Space – Multi Accounts in Play Store;
2. Add it to Speedup whitelist;
3. Turn it on in High background power consumption;
4. Allow it to Autostart;
5. Enter this app, then you can choose apps you want to clone.
Does Vivo phone have the function for people with visual disabilities?
Yes, Vivo phone has some functions such as Talkback, Color inversion for people with visual disabilities. You can go to Settings>More settings>Accessibility to enable it.
Why can I not search anything via Global Search?
Please don`t worry, go to Settings>More settings>Global search to check if you turn on all options. If yes, please slide upward from the bottom to bring up Control Center, touch Speed up, then wait for 1 minute and try again.
What is Motorbike mode and where can I find it?
Motorbike Mode allows you to handle incoming calls in a safer way while riding your motorbike. You can find it in Settings. For more information, please go to Settings>Motorbike Mode>About Motorbike Mode.
Warmly Tips: Some phones do not support this feature.
How can I turn off TalkBack on vivo phone?
TalkBack can help blind and low-vision users by describing what you touch, select, and activate. You can go to Settings>More settings>Accessibility>TalkBack to turn on the switch.
If you have turned TalkBack on by accident, you can follow these steps to turn off it:
1. Tap Settings icon, and you will see a green frame around the Settings icon. Double-tap it to enter the Settings interface. Then you can use two fingers to slide upward;
2. Find More settings, tap it, then double-tap it. Use two fingers to slide upward until you find Accessibility;
3. Tap it, then double-tap it. After that, tap TalkBack, then double-tap it;
4. Tap the switch, then double-tap to turn it off.