Please don`t worry, disable the Auto-update feature of Play Store and V-Appstore, then check again.
Auto-correction: You can go to Settings>Language & Input>TouchPal for vivo(TouchPal 2015)>Prediction(Smart Input) to turn off Auto-correction.
Contextual prediction: You can go to Settings>Language & Input>TouchPal for vivo(TouchPal 2015)>Prediction(Smart Input) to turn off Contextual prediction.
For Play Store: Go to Play Store>touch Menu button at the upper left button>Settings>Auto-update apps, select Do not auto-update apps.
For V-Appstore: Go to V-Appstore>Tools>Settings>Notifications and upgrades, turn off Auto-update.
Google Play Store will update itself to the latest version. It is set by Android system and cannot be changed.
Limited by Android system, the built-in apps such as Google apps cannot be uninstalled.
YouTube will limit the resolution of the video according to the resolution of the screen. If the screen resolution of your phone is 480p, you can see the videos with the resolution up to 480p.
Don`t worry, you can perform these steps to fix this issue:
1. Clear the data of Google Play Store;
2. Go to Settings>More Settings>App manager>touch More at the upper right corner>Show system processes>Google Play services>Storage>Manage space>CLEAR ALL DATA(For Funtouch OS 4.0 and lower version, access Settings>More settings>Applications>All>Google Play services>Storage>Manage space>CLEAR ALL DATA).
If it still exists, please don`t worry, it will be solved next update.
Warmly Tips: For the phones sold in Chinese Mainland, due to the system limitation, it cannot be changed into the Certified status. Hope for your understanding.
Please don`t worry, here are some helpful methods for you:
1. Cancel the lock screen password, then go to Settings>Accounts &Sync>your Google account, remove it. After that, enter Play Store and add your Google account again;
2. Connect to more stable and faster network, then try again;
3. Clear the data of Google Play Store;
4. Access Settings>More settings>Backup & Reset>Restore(Reset) all settings. Don`t worry, no data or media will be deleted;
5. Update your phone to the latest version.
If above measures are not effective, please feel free to contact us.
Considering the security and privacy of our users, Vivo phones do not support this feature currently. But don`t be upset, we will continuously optimize the system and improve your experience.
Warmly Tips: If you turn it on by accident, please don`t worry, it does not work.
Can I unlock my phone via Bluetooth device or smart watch after turning on Smart Lock for Passwords?
Currently, Smart Lock on Vivo phones can only be used to save passwords of apps and websites.
After turning on Smart Lock for Passwords, you can save the passwords of Apps and Websites in your Google account.
You can turn on Auto sign-in switch, then you can sign in to apps and websites connected to your account without entering the account and password.
Thanks for your support. The devices which support ARCore by Google need to satisfy the following conditions:
1. Powered by Android 8.0 or higher version;
2. Performance is high(The AR function has very high requirements on the performance of the mobile phone).
Currently, only some phones such as NEX , NEX Dual Display Edition support ARCore by Google. Hope for your understanding.