How to adjust the size of the font?
Go to i Theme>Local>Local font>click Font size at the upper right corner, then you can change the size of the font.
Warmly Tips: This feature is unsupported in Android 5.0 and lower version.
How to apply the third-party fonts?
Our current phones do not support the third-party fonts or themes except for from i Theme. But don`t worry, we will keep creating more fonts and themes for you. Please pay attention to new updates in i Theme.
For Funtouch OS 2.5 based on Android 5.0 and below, here is a way that can help you add new fonts without rooting your phone:
1. Download your desired font files in .txj;
2. Put the font files in Downloadi ThemeFont;
3. Open i Theme, you can find and apply the font you just downloaded.
Warmly Tips: For better experience, we suggest you download & apply themes and fonts in i Theme.
Can I change the color of the font?
Currently, the color of the font cannot be changed.
Which font form can the phone support?
Our current phones support itz. format fonts.
For Vivo phones with Funtouch OS 2.5 and lower version based on Android 5.0, they support txj. format font.
Why are there unreadable codes of the fonts?
If it always happens to some font downloaded in i Theme, please give us a feedback.
If it happens seldom, please perform the below steps for a try:
1. Find the font in i Theme, then apply it again;
2. Go to Settings>System update to update your phone to the latest version;
3. Go to Settings>More settings>Backup and reset>Restore(Reset) all settings. Please don`t worry, no data or media will be deleted.
If above measures are not effective, please feel free to contact us.
How to delete the fonts?
Go to i Theme>Local(Mix-match)>Local font>click the font you want to delete, then touch Delete to delete the font.
Warmly Tips: The default fonts cannot be deleted.