If it is not allowed to access voice or sounds, the app cannot record. Please turn on the Microphone permission of the Recorder app, then check again.
Considering the security, some apps set an option “Allow to take a screenshot”. Please go to the settings of these apps to turn on this option, then try again.
You can go to King of Glory>Settings>Basic settings to turn on High Frame Rate mode.
Warmly Tips: Only some phones support High Frame Rate mode(HFR) of King of Glory.
You can enter Play Store>touch Menu button at the upper left corner>select My apps & games>Library to check the apps removed before.
1. Change a browser, then turn on the same website to check if there is the same issue. You can also check it on other devices. If yes, the website you visit probably crashes;
2. If it only happens to your phone, please go to i Theme>Local>Local font, change another font for a try;
3. Go to Settings>More settings>Backup and reset>Restore(Reset) all settings, no data or media will be deleted;
4. Update your phone to the latest version;
5. If it only happens to Vivo browser, please update it to the latest version, then check it again. If it doesn`t work, please feel free to contact us.
Go to V-Appstore, then search Adobe Flash Player. You will find and install it.
Currently, Spotify does not support this feature. We recommend you use other music apps such as Xiami to achieve it or give a feedback to Spotify.
Please don`t worry, go to Settings>More settings>App manager(Applications>Installed)>find and click the app>Permission, turn on SMS, then try again.
Adobe Flash Player is a lightweight browser plug-in which can deliver consistent and engaging user experiences, stunning audio/video playback, and exciting gameplay.
Currently, our phones only support the original Media Widget Display on Lock screen. Since Saavn uses the non-native media widget, it does not work even though this option is turned on. Hope for your understanding.
Currently, our phones only support the original Media Widget Display on Lock screen. Since Solo Music uses the non-native media widget, it does not work even though Show album art on Lock screen is turned on. Hope for your understanding.
Our current phones support Step counting in Wechat.
Please don`t worry, follow these steps for a try:
1. Turn on the Floating window of Truecaller;
2. Go to Truecaller>touch Menu button at the left upper corner>Settings>Caller ID, turn on Show phonebook contacts, Show unknown callers and Show after call details.